"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mission Control, we have take off..

From stupid fucks to hot fucks -- the meeting went incredibly well and I find myself with two intense new future additions to what will be coming shortly. It went from being a rather formal 'interview' to a really good time. Both of the guys are awesome personalities with the looks to carry the interest of a majority of people.

Good call. Who knew a simple car wash could be so rewarding?

Then, of all things, I run into a friend from the gay bars in Baltimore - in all places, my straight dive hangout in Linthicum. Go figure?!

It definitely made for a nice closure to the evening. I'm actually excited about our upcoming work together. The meeting has taken care of some of my prior concerns.

Time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment