"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Beautiful Thundercats! Hooooooooooooooo!

Last night I went out for dinner at Howards ( my cool lil dive place) and then over to Central Station for some drinks and to break up the boring home life.

While there I ran into a dude that I call Thundercat. I've seen him around for a while now, but never really have taken the time to speak with him. I prefer to just call him a Thundercat, laugh and move on with other things.

Last night was a little switch to my typical interaction with TC because he saw me, made some little hand gesture (which I think was polite as opposed to fuck you), smiled and came over to talk.

I have to be honest, I've never paid him much attention prior to last night, but the moment he speaks -- it's like BAM!! This dude is a friggin hottie and that's not even touching on the body he's got. Face (yes, I am all about faces), movement, and his speaking make him a really intense package.

Plus he has this sweet, almost innocent nature to him which really is the opposite of his look and that just adds to the entire TC experience.

Anyway, I've been thinking about him since last night. After a few jo sessions and a half bottle of wet, I've come to the following conclusion:

This dude is the face of everything I do.

I want his image to be what represents the company and myself. He's perfect. Thus, the work begins...

I am now sitting down and making notes. I have a 1001 ideas to bring to fruition and I beieve TC will be the star of them all.

I borderline on nervous and excited. Scared and empowered. I want to make a bold, powerful impression upon Baltimore. Let them see I mean business ;) As for the competition, take no prisoners.

I spoke with the local gay paper, whos advertising rates I think are extreme for being a local homo paper, but maybe they do get around enough to make it worthwhile. It's just hard to part with the amount of cash they're asking for - when all I am doing at this point is putting the name into the heads of people. So that when we do launch, they've already heard of it and hopefully the curiousity has been built up enough to make them come look.

It better be. I just paid $175.00 for domain names. Sheesh.

2 comments: