"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I know you've been waiting..

but haven't we all been..? Waiting for something special, something different, something that makes our body vibrate to it's core -- something that makes us alive? I know you've been waiting and so have I.


A little excitement -- oh when it rains it pours. Something new, something old. Desire turned to lust, lust into depth... depth into emptiness and then the cycle begins again.

Give me the chaos.. I want to move in it, I want to feel it inside of me.
Make me scream.. time has stopped.



What am I? What was that? I cannot hear you --- it doesn't matter now. I'm out of control... I'm going all the way... I love this, give it to me.. don't be selfish with it.. you know I'll get what I want when all is said and done. I always do.

Shhhh.. don't speak. I can get your name tomorrow. I'll leave my number for you. Don't ruin the moment.






Watch out.. cause here I come.

1 comment:

  1. That was an interesting post and certainly sparked my interests

    ReplyDelete