"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Why do you haunt me...?

Sleep... it was so welcome at 6:30 in the morning after a long, hard, throbbing night of partying in DC's seedy district. Or tawdry district, depending on who you're speaking with. ;)

I'm freaked out by the fact that I still dream about my dead boyfriend. It's the same dreams, over and over again. There is no need to go into details, other than to say the dream is depressing and annoying. I'm just amazed that my mind continues to rehash those thoughts, concerns, and fears over a year past his death.

Today was a fun day. I hung out with a new friend, went to Towson Town Center - got some Sushi (killed his stomach and made me have to shit), saw the movie RedEye (Loved the fucking movie.. pretty intense), and walked around Barnes & Noble. Was definitely an enjoyable time and I am glad I went.

I picked up two new books. Niether of them being the book I really wanted, but they both seem like they'll be interesting. One on Kabbalah (no, i am not getting into Kabbalah stuff - just something to read for the hell of it) and a fiction called "Wicked. The life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West."

I rarely ever read mindless fiction, so I'm interested to see how into it I get.

Either way, it was fun. Now it's time to shower and head out... another night on da town! Woohooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment