"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I don't have to justify anything..

It's been a little while since I had a night out that has me coming home at 6:30am. Whew.. I'm getting to old for these kinds of nights. Takes a toll on the old people, ya know?

My friend, Lil Chris, and I went to Secrets in DC. Our typical Saturday night hangout spot. This adventure had to be one of the more enjoyable nights there. Ran into Jeff, someone I've known and adored since I was 16, an ex-boyfriend John (not my dead John, that'd been a lil creepy), and then we made a decision that would forever change Saturday nights....

We went, next door, to HEAT...

Just imagine Three Ring Circus meets Gay Strip Club. It was fucking intense, insane, and surprisingly a lot of fun. I'd love to describe it in great detail, but it still feels so surreal .. I'm not even sure I can form a full sentence about it.

The night did pay off though as I made an excellent business contact for promotions. Not to mention, three really hot dudes all about the videos.

I have to drink some water and pass out.... just thought I'd post a lil somethin somethin.

No comments:

Post a Comment