"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The power of the blog... from a Ninja perspective!

I never really saw myself as someone who would keep a blog. I mean, I post a few things here and there on my space - just some unimportant (and often alcohol inspired) ramblings - but nothing that seems of any value.

I do, however, read the blogs of a few people. Not just because I have a lot of free time on my hands, but because they either inspire, intrique or give me that za za zoo feeling. Yeah, I did just say 'za za zoo' - pretty queer, huh?

So I thought to myself, "What the fuck! I don't sleep often, I always have a lot to say about a lot of things that I probably shouldn't have a lot to say about.. why don't I start one, too!" and thus it begins...

May be reading back through them I'll gather some deeper insight into myself, perhaps some people will be entertained, or may be I'll be given a recommendation to a really good psychologist because of it.

I guess the journey is as fun as the end result....

No comments:

Post a Comment