"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm tired, bored and feelin just a bit SiLlY!

this is an audio post - click me fucker



Okay, so a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but I saw MANPOWER and couldn't help but think that they might be an excellent source for a job. So I gave em a call.....

..of course I am a bit tired, it feels like I've been up for days ...and it was hard to talk slow... all the same the call went on.

They didn't offer much help, but at least they thought about it. It's a shame I couldn't get the first five calls to post - they were much much better.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...that was too funny. Oh, wait...were you serious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'm not serious -- I live in Maryland ;) lol. Plus, if there's any fluffing to be going on -- i already know with who. :O

    ReplyDelete