"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I like the taste of you... better.



It's almost 4am and I am not tired. Well, no, I am tired - just not in a physical sense. I think part of me is craving human contact. I get tons of human contact, mostly unwanted by ghetto fucking kids and their parents, at work -- but I need substance human contact.

It's funny.. I'm never satisfied. I bitch when my phone rings every five minutes from a different person trying to hang out or hook up, I bitch when I go out and meet people, and then I turn around and bitch that I have no contact with anyone since this job.

Okay, fine. Maybe I am not easy to satisfy. Hell, I thought I was. I am pretty damn simple after all.

I will say that I am starting to miss the traveling and nightly going out. I am begining to get that 'trapped' feeling again - which is not good - cause then I start looking for a way out or someplace to go... something to break the routine. I hate routines.

Dogs, cats, fish, and mormons have routines. I need variety and excitement.

So while I can sometimes enjoy someone strapping a collar to my neck and taking me for a walk -- I need to fly. Somewhere that has palm trees is preferred.

That's all for now -- this wasted a good three minutes. I needed something to do. I will write more when something exciting happens. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna guess that the palm tree I gave you is probably completely dead by now. Next time, I'll try to find you a plastic one.

    I miss ya, babe, but I'm not gonna bug you about it anymore. You know how to reach me; you know I'm always here for ya.

    luv,
    -lil j

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww pookie butt! i tried desperately to hang out with you before i disappeared to LA but you kept you eyes on jamacia!!! tee hee hee i will return soon i promise! call me!

    ReplyDelete