"Time doesn't always mend a broken heart."

Thursday, November 10, 2005

God? Are you watching this..?

I do not watch TV very often, if at all and I rarely read or listen to the news. I figure if something horrible is happening, someone I know will inform me.

However, now that I am working to support getting the new business online and to help finance my upcoming vacation, I have spent some time reading the news online -- when I've not been in the mood to work. ;)

What stands out to me is all this discord and the suicide bombings, etc. It turns my stomach and breaks my heart at the same time. Innocent lives, people without ties to this hatred and maybe even without political interests dead. Lives ruined, families disrupted.

What makes me sick about it, moreso than just the pointless death, is that these people use God and Religion to cloak themselves. They hide behind God and use him as a scapegoat for their actions.

Do you really think God needs you to accomplish anything?

I really don't care what belief system you adhere to, be it muslim, christian, or jew. God does not need you to kill people out of your own hatred to accomplish his goals.

You're human, like anyone else. You're not pure. You're a vile and evil killer ... your actions are self righteous and claim to speak for God, yet you are nothing more than a manifestation of Satan himself. Leading others astray to help carry out your hatred, your personal goals, and deceiving people as to the nature of God.

Do your thing, however. Take the lives of the innocent, speak for God (as you speak against him), and continue the path you've taken... believe to yourself that you will die a martyr.

It doesn't matter now.....

...in the end we will all be forced to see truth. We will all be judged and held accountable and your heart will be opened and you'll no longer be able to hide.

...in a heartbeat, you'll be able to explain to God how you killed his creations for your own good and how you used him to make it right.

...in a heartbeat, you'll find your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment